Roles and Responsibilities Agreement between the department, WaterNSW and NRAR
The Department of Planning and Environment—Water, WaterNSW and the Natural Resources Access Regulator (NRAR) have developed a Roles and Responsibilities Agreement that sets out in detail how these three agencies work together.
The Agreement came into effect on 30 June 2021. It sets out in detail each agency’s role in relation to key water management functions and provides frameworks for resolving any interagency issues and monitoring the performance of agencies against their responsibilities.
- Schedule 1 – Roles and Responsibilities Schedule (PDF, 1167.64 KB)
- Schedule 2 – Request for Quote (PDF, 110.78 KB)
- Schedule 3 – Data Sharing Agreement (PDF, 116.16 KB)
- Schedule 4 – Service Terms and Conditions (PDF, 207.03 KB)
- Schedule 5 – Water NSW Services (PDF, 1871.94 KB) related to billing, financial account management and associated reporting and Revenue Sharing Requirements
Changes to the agreement and schedules
The table below outlines all changes to the Roles and Responsibilities Agreement and associated schedules since its execution by all three parties in June 2021.
These documents do not meet WCAG accessibility standards. If you require assistance accessing these documents please call 1300 081 047 or email email@example.com.