The department provides variety of training to local water utilities staff in NSW. The training courses are subject to the following conditions:
- Registration: Participants should download a registration form and submit it by email to local water firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserves the right to refuse a registration.
- Confirmation of registration: We’ll email confirmation of placement in the course.
- Fees are outlined on the Training course schedule.
- Purchase order numbers are to be provided on the registration form. If no purchase order number is provided the registration form will be deemed to be a purchase order.
- An invoice will be issued in accordance with the purchase order.
- Payment of fees:
- Changes and cancellations: No cancellation fee will apply if request for cancellation is received by email at least two weeks prior to commencement of the course. Changes to registration must be submitted by email at least two weeks prior to commencement of the course. Acceptance of requested changes is subject to our discretion.
- Course Termination/Postponement: All courses are subject to minimum participant numbers. While we’ll endeavour to run all courses as scheduled, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone any course. If such action is necessary, we’ll aim to provide reasonable notice and alternative arrangements for registered participants.
- Course contents: Course contents and/or a timetable may vary slightly from posted course outlines.
- Candidates attending the Water and Wastewater Part I courses require a minimum of four weeks experience at the treatment works under supervision.
- All candidates require basic maths skills. It can be beneficial to candidates if they have done a basic maths skills course before coming to the course.
- Prerequisite knowledge
- Accommodation, meals and travel: Accommodation, meals (unless specified) and travel to and from the course are the responsibility of participants or their employer.
Page link: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/water/water-utilities/training-courses/general-information