The Trades dashboard is an initiative by the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment to bring greater transparency to the water market participants in relation to information on the dealings in the water markets.
Other information dashboards that the department has published can be found here:
- Accounting Rules Summary dashboard
- Allocations dashboard
- Annual environmental shares summary dashboard
- Held Environmental Water (HEW) dashboard
- Planned Environmental Water (PEW) dashboard
- Review of the inter-valley trade from the Peel to the Lower Namoi
- Share component dashboard
- Tracking groundwater extraction against extraction limits dashboard
- Usage dashboard
- Utilisation dashboard
Feedback and suggestions
We welcome your feedback. Use our feedback form to provide suggestions for future improvements.