The Usage dashboard is an initiative by the NSW Department of Industry to bring greater transparency to the water market participants in relation to information on water usage and water accounts by licence holders.
The Usage dashboard displays metered water usage for all regulated rivers, Barwon-Darling River (unregulated river) and Major Alluvial groundwater sources.
Currently, the NSW Department of Industry updates this dashboard weekly.
Other information dashboards that the Department has published can be found here:
- Accounting Rules Summary dashboard
- Trade dashboard
- Allocations dashboard
- Utilisation dashboard
- Share component dashboard
- Annual environmental shares summary dashboard
- Held Environmental Water (HEW) dashboard
- Planned Environmental Water (PEW) dashboard
Feedback and suggestions
We welcome your feedback. Use our feedback form to provide suggestions for future improvements.