The Usage dashboard is an initiative by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment to bring greater transparency to the water market participants in relation to information on water usage and water accounts by licence holders.
The Usage dashboard displays metered water usage for all regulated rivers, Barwon-Darling River (unregulated river) and Major Alluvial groundwater sources.
Other information dashboards that the department has published can be found here:
- Accounting Rules Summary dashboard
- Allocations dashboard
- Annual environmental shares summary dashboard
- Held Environmental Water (HEW) dashboard
- Planned Environmental Water (PEW) dashboard
- Share component dashboard
- Tracking groundwater extraction against extraction limits dashboard
- Trade dashboard
- Utilisation dashboard
- At the bottom right-hand-corner of the dashboard, select the "Download" button
- Select a download format (Image, Data, Crosstab, PDF, PowerPoint or Tableau Workbook) and the sheet you want to download.
- Select the available options for the different type of download formats.
- Click on "Download".
Disclaimer: The information contained in this publication is based on knowledge and understanding at the time of writing and may not be accurate, current or complete. The State of New South Wales (including the NSW Department of Planning and Environment), the author and the publisher take no responsibility, and will accept no liability, for the accuracy, currency, reliability or correctness of any information included in the dashboard (including material provided by third parties). Readers should make their own inquiries and rely on their own advice when making decisions related to material contained in this publication.
The NSW Water Register provides a range of information including official accounted usage, share component, water made available, trade, water allocations and environmental water.
Feedback and suggestions
We welcome your feedback. Use our feedback form to provide suggestions for future improvements.