Critical Water Advisory Panels
Critical Water Advisory Panels were established for the Barwon-Darling / Lower Darling Rivers in March 2018, for the Northern Inland Regulated River Valleys in July 2018 and the Southern Inland Regulated River Valleys in June 2019.
Barwon-Darling / Lower Darling Panel
- Outcomes (PDF 217.5 KB) from the fifth meeting held on 19 February 2019.
- Outcomes (PDF 51.5 KB) from the 2018 meetings.
Northern Inland Panel
- Meeting communique – 16 September 2019
- Outcomes (PDF 257.8 KB) from the fifth meeting held on 21 February 2019.
- Outcomes (PDF 108.0 KB) from the 2018 meetings.
Southern Inland Panel
Combined Critical Water Advisory Panel
Meetings of the Barwon-Darling/Lower Darling, Northern Inland Panel and the Southern Panel:
Drought information sessions were held in nine key drought affected regions in October and November 2019, prior to the Panel meetings. Details of these public sessions are also available.