Critical Water Advisory Panels
Critical Water Advisory Panels were established for the Barwon-Darling / Lower Darling Rivers in March 2018, for the Northern Inland Regulated River Valleys in July 2018, the Southern Inland Regulated River Valleys in June 2019 and the Hunter Valley in February 2020.
Barwon-Darling / Lower Darling Panel
- Meeting communique - 13 March 2020 (PDF 321.8 KB)
- Outcomes (PDF 217.5 KB) from the fifth meeting held on 19 February 2019.
- Outcomes (PDF 51.5 KB) from the 2018 meetings.
Northern Inland Panel
- Meeting communique – 16 September 2019
- Outcomes (PDF 257.8 KB) from the fifth meeting held on 21 February 2019.
- Outcomes (PDF 108.0 KB) from the 2018 meetings.
Southern Inland Panel
Combined Critical Water Advisory Panel
Meetings of the Barwon-Darling/Lower Darling, Northern Inland Panel and the Southern Panel:
Drought and water security information sessions were held in the Hunter Valley, Richmond River and Bellinger River areas in February and March 2020. Details of these public sessions are also available.