Critical Water Advisory Panels
Critical Water Advisory Panels were established for the Barwon-Darling / Lower Darling Rivers in March 2018 and for the Northern Inland Regulated River Valleys in July 2018.
Barwon-Darling / Lower Darling Panel
- Outcomes (PDF 217.5 KB) from the fifth meeting held on 19 February 2019.
- Outcomes (PDF 51.5 KB) from the 2018 meetings.
Northern Inland Panel
- Meeting communique – 16 September 2019
- Outcomes (PDF 257.8 KB) from the fifth meeting held on 21 February 2019.
- Outcomes (PDF 108.0 KB) from the 2018 meetings.
Combined Critical Water Advisory Panel meeting held on 12 June 2019
Meetings of the Barwon-Darling/Lower Darling, Northern Inland Panel and the first meeting of the Southern Panel were all held on the one day 12 June.
Drought information sessions were held in five key drought affected regions in early February, prior to the Panel meetings. Details of these public sessions are also available.