Information we provide on social media channels
- Whilst NSW Department of Industry endeavours to maintain the currency and accuracy of information it publishes on social media channels, the information is subject to change.
- Before acting upon any information provided by the department or its representatives, users should make an independent assessment and if necessary obtain relevant up-to-date professional advice specific to their circumstances.
- NSW Department of Industry disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of these channels.
Information you provide on our social media channels
- We reserve the right to remove where possible any postings that are offensive, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, soliciting or threatening and may block users who engage in this sort of comment on our channels.
- We remind you that information posted to public forums can be viewed by an international audience.
Information others provide on our social media channels
- NSW Department of Industry has no control over content submitted by others on our social media channels but will endevour to remove any material that they deem may be offensive, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, soliciting or threatening.
- If you are offended by content on any of our social media channels we suggest that put your concerns to email@example.com
Social media service providers
Page link: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/newsroom/social-media/Terms-of-use-guidelines