Using the online form
The information below is important information on how to use the NSW 190 nomination application form.
The online application cannot be saved, and will only be submitted after successful payment of the application fee at the end of the process.
You need to:
- Use Google Chrome as your browser.
- Complete all mandatory fields that are identified by a red asterisk * .
- Have all of your supporting documents ready for upload.
- Have a valid Visa or MasterCard ready to make payment.
You should not:
- Try to complete this form using mobile devices such as iPhones or iPads.
- Refresh the page or go back to the previous page before the application is successfully submitted, otherwise all of the entered information will be lost.
- Use the tab button to move through the application form, this can result in incorrect information being submitted.
- Try to return to the application after you are taken to the payment page. All of the information you record in the form will be cleared once you submit the form and proceed to payment. This cannot be retrieved by returning to the application page.
For further information on using the online form read the frequently asked questions.