After you have been invited
After you have been invited to apply for NSW nomination you will need to complete and submit the online application form with all required evidence within 14 days. A link to the online application will be provided to you in your invitation email. Please ensure that you are ready to pay your fee when you submit your application.
NSW nomination application form
You should not start the online application form for NSW nomination until you have your documents ready to upload and you have read information on using the online form.
Follow the steps in the online form and upload all required evidence.
The application fee must be paid at the time that you submit your application. Applications are not considered until payment has been made.
Do not share your invitation email
Security measures are in place to ensure that only one application for NSW nomination is submitted per invitation. You must not share the link to the application form with anyone.
If you share your invitation, your application may be declined.
For NSW nomination for the 190 visa, the application fee is:
- $300 for applicants applying from outside Australia
- $330 (GST included) for applicants applying from within Australia
If you have received an invitation to apply for NSW nomination, please ensure that you are ready to pay your fee when you submit your application.
Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard issued credit cards and debit cards. Upon successful payment, a receipt containing your Skilled Reference Number (SRN) will be sent to you by email.
The application fee is not refundable.
Evidence and mandatory documents to include in your application
You need to produce evidence to demonstrate that you meet NSW nomination criteria at the time that your application is submitted. For example, the dates on documents such as your suitable skills assessment or English language test results should show that they were issued and current before the application is submitted.
The following documents are required for every application:
- Bio-data page of your passport – please do not scan the entire passport.
- Current skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation.
- English language ability results – IELTS, PTE Academic, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)* or OET.
- Educational qualifications – certificates and academic transcripts.
- Full curriculum vitae/resume.
- Evidence to support all points-related claims that you make in your application.
To process your application without delay please:
- Name each document appropriately – for example "passport", "employment" and "resume".
- Ensure that each document is clear and easy to read.
- Ensure that each document is either a colour copy of the original, or a certified black and white copy.
- Where possible, upload the files as pdf documents and ensure that the size of the files are not too big, as this can significantly slow down the upload process.