Application forms and nomination fees
Below are application forms for the NSW Business & Investor Migration program:
- Visa Subclass 188: Business Innovation stream (188A) - Form 188A
- Visa Subclass 188: Investor stream (188B) - Form 188B
- Visa Subclass 188: Significant Investor stream (SIV 188C) - Form 188C
- Visa Subclass 188: Significant Investor Extension stream (SIV Extension) - Form 188C Extension
- Visa Subclass 188: Entrepreneur visa – Form 188E
- Visa Subclass 888 - Please contact us
- Visa Subclass 888C: Significant Investor Stream (888C) - Form 888C
- Visa Subclass 132: Significant Business History stream (132 SBH) - Form C132-SBH and Business Plan Template
- Visa Subclass 132: Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream (132 VCE) - Form 132-VCE
- Visa Subclass 405 - Form 405
- Visa Subclass 892 - Form 892
- Visa Subclass 893 - Form 893
- Change of Business Plan - Please contact us
- Registration for Visa Subclass 890 or 891 - Form 927 and Form E
If you are a NSW nominated business and investor migrant and need to update your details, please complete and submit the NSW Business Nominee Information Update form
For information on our current nomination fees visit our Business Migration page. Application fees are not refundable.
Skilled Nominated (subclass 190)
If you are looking for application forms for the Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) program:
- view our skilled nominated migration (190) page to find out how to be invited to apply
- check out the 'How to apply - visa subclass 190' for key steps in the application process.
If you are a NSW nominated skilled migrant and need to update your contact details, please complete and submit NSW Skilled 190 Nominee Information Update.
Skilled Regional Nominated (subclass 489)
If you are interested in applying for the Skilled Regional Nominated (subclass 489) program, visit our regional migration page. For this visa, you must apply directly to the relevant Regional Development Authority (RDA) committee. Before applying, ensure you meet DIBP visa requirements as well as NSW nomination criteria and any additional RDA requirements (where applicable).
For information on current nomination fees for the Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa, visit our invitations page. You will only pay the application fee if you receive an invitation to apply. Application fees are not refundable.
For information on current nomination fees for the Skilled Regional Nominated (subclass 489), please note each region participating in the program has its own fee schedule. For the most updated information please refer to the relevant region's website. Check out our regional migration page for a list of regions.