NSW business and investor migration roadshows 2018
The NSW Department of Industry will be leading a roadshows to the ASEAN region in August 2018.
The New South Wales (NSW) migration program is now established to make it even easier for migrants to set up a business or invest and migrate to NSW.
The roadshow will showcase:
- the NSW migration program
- promote the many benefits of living in NSW
- establish and strengthen relationships with key migration agents, fund managers, financial organisations and other local migration stakeholders.
The roadshows follow the success of roadshow events over the last few years and aims to:
- increase awareness of the state’s welcoming business environment by showcasing Sydney and NSW to key migration industry stakeholders and business, entrepreneur and investor migrants
- present the NSW business and investor migration program, including our straightforward process for nominating potential migrants.
The roadshow will offer the migration industry and other influencers the opportunity to collaborate with us by:
- industry-hosted meetings or events where you can organise and host your event with a departmental representative.
Migration agents and interested stakeholders can either attend a NSW-hosted event or organise an industry-hosted meeting or event with a departmental representative.
Dates and locations
|Country||Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore|
|Dates||6–12 August 2018|
|Format||Industry-hosted meetings or events|
|EOI closing date||EOIs are closed|