IMPORTANT: Payment must be made in full by the due date, otherwise, interest may accrue. You can only pay one notice at a time.
- Online — you can pay online. All payments attract a 0.4% surcharge.
- By phone — call 1300 886 235 and follow the prompts. All payments attract a 0.4% surcharge.
- By cheque — cheques are to be payable to NSW Department of Industry and should be sent to Department of Industry, PO Box 2155, Dangar, NSW 2309.
- In person — take your account notice to any Australia Post office for payment.
- BPAY — Credit card payments may be made up to a $5,000 limit and with no maximum limit applying to payments made from debit cards. Follow the steps below to pay your account.
- Step 1: Look for the BPAY logo and biller code. Check your bill for the BPAY biller code. The Crown Lands NSW code is 53108. You will find the biller code and customer reference number next to the BPAY logo on your notice.
- Step 2: Log onto your online, mobile or phone bank.
- Step 3: Pay your account. Choose the BPAY or pay bill option and follow the prompts to choose the biller 53108, amount, payment account and pay date. Don’t forget to record your receipt number.
Page link: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/lands/your-account/payment-methods