Financial concessions

We understand that at times our account holders experience financial stress and have difficulty meeting their obligations. If this occurs we encourage you to contact us early to discuss the circumstances and eligibility for assistance.

All applications are considered on a case by case basis.

Depending on your circumstances, some options that may be available to you are:

  • Payment extensions - you will receive more time to pay your debt
  • Payment plans - we will come to an agreement with you on repayments over a specified term
  • Rebates - a rebate on market rent

Contact us to discuss your individual circumstances and options.