Financial concessions are provided in accordance with the Crown Land Financial Concessions Policy (IND-O-254). Depending on your circumstances, some options that may be available to you are:
- Rebates - a rebate on market rent
- Billing frequency change
- Refunds - the return of monies paid
- Financial hardship concessions
To enquire about these concessions, please contact us by:
- Calling 1300 886 235
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Financial hardship concessions
We understand at times our account holders experience genuine financial hardship impacting on their ability to pay their account on time. If this occurs we encourage you to contact us early to discuss the circumstances and eligibility for assistance.
Some options that may be available to you are:
- Postponement - an agreement for payment to be made at a later date
- Instalment plans - an agreement for repayments to be over a specified term
Financial hardship concessions can be requested by submitting a Financial Hardship Application, with supporting documentation where required.
- Calling (02) 4920 5068
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org