Planning & reporting
The Cemeteries and Crematoria Strategic Plan for 2015-2020 describes the way we will deliver the NSW Government's commitment to ensuring community needs and the expectations for interment services are met.
The plan also sets out a blueprint for implementing the regulatory framework for the interment industry.
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Strategic Plan 2015–20 (PDF, 2975 KB)
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Annual Report 2016–17
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Metropolitan Sydney Cemetery Capacity Report (PDF, 3590.21 KB)
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Metropolitan Sydney Cemetery Capacity Report data supplement (XLSX, 401.9 KB)
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Activity Report 2015–16 (PDF, 700.7 KB)
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Annual Report 2015–16
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Activity Report 2014–15 (PDF, 5859.48 KB)
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Annual Report 2014–15
Cemetery and crematoria managers are required to report on their operations under Part 5 of the Cemeteries and Crematoria Act 2013.
Part 5 details compliance and reporting obligations, including:
- strategic plans
- plans of management
- annual reports and performance information.
Changes to reporting for council operators
All local council operated Crown cemeteries (managed as Crown Reserve Trust Manager) are no longer required to report under Part 5 of the Cemeteries and Crematoria Act 2013 for an interim period through to December 2018.
The Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW Board granted the exemption on the basis that local councils comply with separate and extensive reporting obligations under the Local Government Act 1993 and related legislation.