Grazing licence

To graze livestock on Crown land you will need a grazing licence.

The department issues licences to individuals, businesses and community organisations to graze livestock on land suitable for grazing.

Licences are available through public competition, closed tender or in limited cases through a direct dealing application.

For more information read our grazing licence fact sheet and standard terms and conditions.

Browse grazing opportunities that are currently available.

Application forms