Terms and conditions of use
The Public Reserves Management Fund Programs (PRMFP) and Crown Reserve Reporting Systems (CRRS) (together the ‘Services’) is provided and administered by the NSW Department of Industry–Lands & Water (‘Lands’). The Services are provided by way of a registered account (‘Services Account’) to enable access for reserve managers to submit funding applications and annual reports.
These are the conditions subject to which Lands provides the Services and the Services Account.
1. Acceptance and Variation
1.1 By clicking the “I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the site” you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Your responsibility
2.1 You must:
- not access or link to or seek to access or link to (either directly or indirectly) any other person’s Services Account.
- not permit any other person to use your Services Account, username and/or password.
- keep your account username and password secure at all times.
- not disclose your password to anyone else.
- advise Lands immediately if you suspect that the security of your Services Account may have been compromised.
- only sign up to the Services with your own email address. You must not use an email address that is shared or accessible by others.
- not use any software (for example, bots, scraper tools) or other automatic devices to access, monitor or copy the Services or its contents.
- not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- not use any device, software or routine to abuse the Services or emulate human interaction and operation.
- use the Services and your Services Account only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Services by any third party.
- not post or transmit via the Services any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene a law.
2.2 You are responsible for any use or misuse of your Services account using your username and/or password, whether or not such use has been authorised by you.
3. Our responsibilities
3.1 Lands will take reasonable care in providing information through the Services. However, Lands does not warrant that the Services are error free, or that any defects in the Services or your Service Account will be rectified, or that you will have continuous access to your Services Account, nor does it accept liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue that could arise as a result of your use of the Services of your Service Account.
3.2 The availability of the Services may be dependent upon your software, hardware, functionality, location and site conditions. Lands does not guarantee the compatibility or reliability of such variables.
4. Suspension or termination of your Service access
4.1 Lands may lock, suspect or termination your Service account and access at any time.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1 All intellectual property, including copyright and trademark, in the Services is the property of Lands or its licensors.
5.2 You must not remove, obscure or alter any copyright or proprietary rights notices which may be contained within the Services.
5.3 Copyright in the material accessible through the Services is owned by us or our licensors. You may:
- Make temporary copies necessary to browse the Services.
- Unless otherwise stated, download or print such forms or user guides and submitted reports that are provided for your use and management of Public Reserves and record purposes.
5.4 You must promptly report to Lands any infringement or suspected infringement of any copyright or other intellectual property rights referred to in this section.
6.1 Lands privacy practices are regulated by the New South Wales Privacy and Personal Information Protections Act 1998. For more information contact the Office of the NSW Privacy Commissioner (www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/privacynsw).
6.2 Lands will only collect personal information for a lawful purpose which directly relates to our primary function as a NSW Government agency and for obtaining feedback about the effectiveness of our services. Lands will not collect any more information than is necessary for it to fulfil these functions.
6.3 Lands will not disclose your personal information to anyone without your consent unless legally required to do so.
6.4 The supply of personal information is voluntary, however your failure to supply the information requested may result in your application, review or assessment not being accepted.
6.5 You may request access to your personal information held by Lands by contacting:
Governance & Information Access Unit
NSW Department of Industry
GPO Box 7060
Sydney NSW 2001
Phone +61 2 9995 0911
7.1 If any dispute arises out of these terms and conditions, you agree to notify Lands and provide 30 days to resolve the dispute before commencing court proceedings.
8. Entire Agreement
8.1 These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Lands and you in connection with the Services and Services Account.
9.1 If any of these terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms will continue in full force.
10. Governing Law