Draft plan of management for Ferry Reserve Holiday Park
- Location: Map of Ferry Reserve Holiday Park
- Situated in: Reserve no. 74701
- Closing date for submissions: 11:59pm, Thursday 17 January 2019 (closed)
- More information: visit the Reflections Holiday Parks website
The community engagement strategy (the Strategy) requires that all draft plans of management are notified on the NSW Department of Industry website for 42 days and a public submissions process is held.
Community comments were invited for the period 19 November 2018 to Thursday 17 January 2019 on the draft plan of management for Ferry Reserve Holiday Park. The Ferry Reserve Holiday Park is located in the Brunswick area and is of key importance to the local and regional community.
The Ferry Reserve Holiday Park is situated within reserve number 74701 for the purpose of public recreation (Ferry Reserve Holiday Park) and is managed by NSW Crown Holiday Parks Land Manager.
The draft plan of management provides a framework for the future use and management of the lands within the Ferry Reserve Holiday Park site.
The Ferry Reserve draft plan of management is now available online via the Reflections Holiday Parks website, where community feedback is now invited, and submissions can be made as follows:
- Online: visit https://reflectionsholidayparks.com.au/poms-on-exhibition/
- In writing: Reflections Holiday Parks, PO Box 212, Carrington NSW 2294
- Email: PoM.FerryReserve@ReflectionsHoliday.com.au