Draft plan of management for Massy Greene Holiday Park
- Location: Map of Massy Greene Holiday Park
- Situated in: Reserve no. 91536
- Closing date for submissions: 11:59pm, Thursday 17 January 2019 (closed)
- More information: visit the Reflections Holiday Parks website
The community engagement strategy (Strategy) requires that all draft plans of management are notified on the NSW Department of Industry website for 42 days and a public submissions process is held.
Community comments were invited for the period 19 November 2018 to Thursday 17 January 2019 on the draft plan of management for Massy Greene Holiday Park. The Massy Greene Holiday Park is located in the Brunswick area and is of key importance to the local and regional community.
The Massy Greene Holiday Park is situated within reserve number 91536 for the purpose of a Caravan and Camping Park and reserve number 1012196 for Access, Public Requirements, Rural Services, Tourism Purposes and Environmental Heritage Conservation (Byron Coast Regional Crown Reserve) – 7005 DP 1113421 and is managed by NSW Crown Holiday Parks Land Manager.
The draft plan of management provides a framework for the future use and management of the lands within the Massy Greene Holiday Park site.
The Massy Greene Holiday Park draft plan of management is now available online via the Reflections Holiday Parks website, where community feedback is now invited, and submissions can be made as follows:
- Online: visit www.reflectionsholidayparks.com.au/poms-on-exhibition
- In writing: Reflections Holiday Parks, PO Box 212, Carrington NSW 2294
- Email: PoM.MassyGreene@ReflectionsHoliday.com.au