Flood information for Crown land lease, licence and permit holders

Find out what steps to take if you hold a Crown land lease, licence or permit.

If the flood damage to buildings and other structures has made it unsafe to occupy the buildings/structures, please vacate the building and ensure no one can enter the building until it is deemed safe. If you have experienced flood damage to buildings, access roads, trees, personal property or other structures on Crown land please review your insurance policies.

If you need further advice on land management please contact the land management assistance team by:

Financial assistance

Customers facing challenges with rental payments due to recent flooding in NSW can request one of the following flexible interest free payment options:

  • pause payment obligations for 3 months
  • payment instalments for a period up to 12 months
  • defer payment for up to 6 months.

To discuss your personal circumstances and find out what other support options are available, please contact us by:

Disaster relief grant – Customers are also encouraged to contact Service NSW, to discuss eligibility for the government’s disaster relief grant or other financial assistance.

Please contact Service NSW by: