Republic of Korea – Seoul
NSW representative is co-located with the Australian Trade Commission
8th Floor Kyobo Building
166 Sejongdaero Jongno-gu
Republic of South Korea
Ms Yoojin Kim, Director, NSW Trade & Investment – South Korea
Phone: +82 2 398 2823
Fax: +82 10 3646 7563
NSW–Korea International Engagement Strategy
The NSW Government will focus its efforts in the following areas to deepen its relationship with the ROK in terms of trade and investment and people-to-people links.
- Maximise export and investment opportunities under the Korea–Australia Free Trade Agreement
- Promote NSW financial and wealth management services
- Grow education links
- Grow the value of tourism
- Build partnerships, including through the Sister State Relationship between NSW and Seoul
- Collaboration on ageing and healthcare
The Strategy for engaging with the ROK is a working document providing practical direction for the NSW Government across our trade, investment, resources, education, tourism, agriculture, cultural and infrastructure agencies.
It will be regularly updated and reviewed in response to new opportunities.
Read the full NSW–Korea International Engagement Strategy