Global Sydney Business Summit Sydney 29 May 2018 - Expressions of interest now open
The City of Sydney invites you to express your interest in attending the Global Sydney Business Summit.
- 29 May 2018 - 29 May 2018
- 10:30am - 1:30pm
- Address Details
- Sydney Town Hall, 483 George St, Sydney
The event is designed to increase connectivity between local and international business communities and to showcase investment opportunities in Sydney. The theme of the summit is: Driving the global economy at city level.
Hosted by NSW Trade & Investment.
The summit offers a unique opportunity for both local and international businesses to:
- increase their economic competitiveness through global engagement, particularly connections with Asia
- learn about innovative ideas and new connections to grow globally
- understand how cities support businesses in international engagement.
Hear from our global thought leaders:
- Clover Moore – Lord Mayor of Sydney
- Bernard Salt AM – Adjunct Professor, Curtin University Business School, managing director of Demographics Group and host of Sky News Business
- Dr Marlene Kanga – non-executive director of Asialink Business, president-elect of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations, board member of Innovation Science Australia and director of iOmniscient
- Alan Chan Heng Loon – chairman of the Land Transport Authority in Singapore
- Simon Henry – entrepreneur and founder of UWAI.
Expressions of interest
To register your interest, please contact the City of Sydney on email@example.com or (02) 9265 9333. Registrations close by 5.00 pm Tuesday 1 May 2018.
Please note: invitations to the Global Sydney Business Summit will be distributed following the expression of interest process.