Industry Action Plan - Digital economy
The Digital Economy Industry Action Plan was developed to create a vision and strategy for the digital economy in NSW over the next decade.
Created by an industry-led taskforce, the plan aims to support the overall development and competitiveness of the sector, with a focus on:
- Achieving digital leadership
- Building digital skills
- Connecting regional communities
- Implementing open data innovation
- Growing Sydney's digital precinct
- Improving finance and investment channels
- Driving infrastructure productivity
In response to Industry Action Plans and industry taskforce recommendations the government created the NSW Economic Development Framework which provides an integrated road map for driving growth in key industries in the NSW economy.