Want to learn about exporting?
13 April 2015
Want to get the tools to succeed in exporting or expand your current exporting business? NSW Trade & Investment supports new and established exporters with a broad range of free services to help increase your export knowledge and skills.
We run free export seminars across Sydney and Regional NSW through our Export Capability Building Program to help you get started in export, expand your exports and learn about key markets.
We also provide information, tools and resources for exporters on our website and have export advisers to give you guidance on your exporting plans whether you are just beginning export activities or have fully developed export capabilities.
Free export seminars
The Export Capability Building Program offers a range of seminars including:
- Growing Your Exports Workshops providing the tools your business needs to shift from thinking about exporting to becoming export-ready.
- Export Labs holding in depth discussion on a key trade issue with a panel of experts.
- Country Briefs giving you insights into how to do business in one of our priority markets, such as China, India or the United Arab Emirates.
- Webinars online presentations providing insights into export issues from international presenters.
View the Export Capability Events Calendar to see all future export seminars.
Over the next few weeks we will be running an 'Export Lab on Doing e-Business in China' in Tamworth 21 April, Wollongong 4 May, Ballina 5 May, Sydney 6 May and Orange 28 May. We are also holding a 'Growing your exports workshop' on the Central Coast 7 May.
Export tools and resources
We have developed a number of resources to help you set and achieve your exporting goals. These resources include:
- Export Accelerator Toolkit guidelines to enable you to develop your thinking around export opportunities.
- Export Readiness Card ten preconditions for export success for new and sustainable exporters.
- Small Business Tool Kit information to help you start, run and grow your business.
Find out more about export tools and resources that are available.
We are ready to help you
Our export advisers are available to give hands-on advice to potential and existing exporters in metropolitan and regional NSW. Contact an export adviser today to find out how we can support your export growth plans.
To find out about getting started in export, growing your exports, export sectors and export opportunities go to Export from NSW.