Technology companies line up for CeBIT Australia 2012
24 April 2012
The NSW Government will showcase 16 innovative and early stage technology companies on its stand at CeBIT Australia 2012 next month.
CeBIT Australia, the Asia Pacific's largest ICT industry exhibition and conference held at Darling Harbour from 22-24 May, will showcase NSW as an international technology business and investment location.
"CeBIT will be a chance to showcase our best innovative technology SMEs and their solutions to an international audience, helping spark global business collaborations and opportunities," Deputy Premier and Minister for Trade and Investment Andrew Stoner said in his announcement.
"The NSW Government will be targeting international business, trade, investment and R&D links, with a particular focus on CeBIT Australia 2012 partner country India."
India will have more than 70 companies at CeBIT. The Indian delegation to CeBIT will be led by India's Minister of Communications and Information Technology and Minister of Human Resource Development, Kapil Sibal.
The NSW Government will showcase 16 innovative and early stage technology companies on its stand at CeBIT Australia 2012, including seven projects supported by its Collaborative Solutions program.
Companies on the NSW stand at CeBIT Australia 2012
- Roamz: location-based mobile application that intelligently gathers content from the social web to give users real-time local knowledge about places and activities that might interest them. www.roamz.com
- Smarttrack RFID: developing the "moveME" solution, initially for cultural institutions, to deliver location-specific content and way-finding to visitors' mobiles and gather data on visitor movements. www.move-me.net
- Tapit Media: allows people to instantly download digital information to their mobiles by tapping a Tapit-enabled symbol using near field communications. www.tapit.com.au
- Mijura: PriorityCentre web application used globally by finance, consulting and services firms to work collaboratively, manage meetings and organise tasks online. www.mijura.com
- OneSaas: a multi-point integration platform synching eCommerce, accounting, invoicing, point of sale, inventory, fulfilment and customer relationship management data from leading cloud services for thousands of businesses. www.OneSaas.com
- RecruitLoop: gives employers a smarter way to recruit by using a recorded video interview platform and online recruiters charging an hourly rate, saving 80 per cent cost compared to traditional recruitment agencies. www.recruitloop.com.au
- Datalicious: the "Supertag" is a leading tag management platform enabling digital marketers and agencies to manage a wide range of analytics and optimisation technologies through an easy-to-use online interface. http://supertag.datalicious.com
- Custell: Custell Cloud is a B2B Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) product suite allowing organisations to maximise business relationships, access over 60 specialist functions, apply information, and use collaborative workspaces for sales teams. www.custell.com
- Mercurien: a web scale transaction platform that combines GPS devices and cloud based data processing to enable driver coaching, usage based insurance, parking and other billing and administrative services. www.mercurien.com
- cloud.IQ: Self-service solution that combines email, voice, mobile, web and social network functions into simple to use products allowing organisations to grow customer value and numbers. www.cloud-iq.com
- Object Consulting: Object cxTravel is a mobile application that gives tourists an engaging, media-rich way to research tourist attractions. It shortlists data into a personalised, geo-tagged itinerary uploaded to a visitor's mobile and offering convenient booking agency links and maps. www.objectconsulting.com.au
- STMicroelectronics: ParraSync is an Australian-first project in Parramatta that involves participants using smartcards or near field communication-enabled mobile phones to access car parks, work buildings, libraries, purchase items from businesses, access loyalty programs and more. www.parraconnect.net.au
- GoCatch®: the goCatch® taxi app solution connects taxi drivers directly with passengers using a mobile phone application. Since launching in 2011, goCatch® has over 5,000 registered taxis drivers and more than 50,000 passengers. www.gocatchapp.com.au
- BigTinCan: develops custom applications for business and government customers globally to help market products and improve productivity. BTC has successfully delivered apps in more than 40 countries with over three million downloads to date. www.bigtincan.com
- Deputy.com: Deputy unifies scheduling, tasking, attendance, business procedures and payroll integration into a single, easy to use system. www.deputy.com
- DesignCrowd: Internet-based graphic design marketplace using crowdsourcing to provide access to over 50,000 designers from around the world. www.designcrowd.com