Seminar series: international development opportunities
International Development Opportunities: Learn about multilateral and international development opportunities.
22 October 2018 - 22 October 2018
9:30am - 3:30pm
Parliament House, 6 Macquarie Street, Sydney
NSW Government and Austrade invite you to a seminar briefing tailored to inform Australian businesses and education and research institutions on opportunities to work with key multilateral finance and international development agencies.
The program has three components:
1. Procurement seminars focused on providing information on the procedures and opportunities related to working with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), World Bank (WB) and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT); and a private sector project finance panel discussion with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EDRB).
2. ADB advanced session - roundtable discussion for companies already doing business with the bank.
3. One-on-one meetings with ADB, WB, DFAT, EBRB and IFC representatives.
Why you should attend
- Understand how to engage with business with key multilateral finance and international development agencies such as the ADB, WB, DFAT, IFC and EBRD
- Hear about their key market and sector priorities as well as ongoing and upcoming business opportunities
- Learn how the banks are seeking closer engagement with the private sector, education and research institutions to access the latest expertise and solutions
- Gain insights into what constitutes a successful bid and proposal
- Learn about assistance from Austrade and NSW Government.
- Who should attend?
NSW businesses with capabilities in:
- agriculture and food security
- transport and roads
- education and training
- environment, climate change and disaster risk management
- urban development and future cities
- public sector management