NSW Introduction to Exporting workshop for Wine businesses
The NSW Government invites you to an introduction to exporting workshop in Cessnock. This workshop aims to help aspiring and existing exporters in the wine sector.
- 8 May 2018 - 8 May 2018
- 12pm - 5pm
- Regional NSW
- Free, as subsidised by NSW Department of Industry (places are limited)
The workshop will cover:
* Welcome by the NSW Government
* Tips for export planning in the wine sector by Export Council Australia
* Developing your marketing pitch for wineries
* Regulatory environment for wine exporters including FTAs
* Labelling requirements for international markets
* Distribution options
* IP protection and supply chain security
* Export panel discussion featuring wine case studies
* Q&A session
Who should attend?
* Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
* Aspiring exporters and new exporters
* Existing exporters wanting an export refresher
A light networking lunch will be provided.
Contact: Sharon Foster: p: 02 4340 8703, m: 0408 408 141 Email: email@example.com