NSW: Are you ready for the UAE?
Learn more about exporting into this growing market!
- 1 December 2017 - 1 December 2017
- 9:30am - 2pm
- Address Details
- Hart Room, Level 3, Macquarie Tower, 10 Valentine Avenue, Parramatta
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is an intriguing mix of new and old with its international influences and strong local traditions. Home to a significant expatriate population, where 70% of food requirements are imported, it is one of the most important economic centres in the Middle East and provides a major exporting hub for the entire region, Northern Africa and Eastern Europe.
Australian food exported to the Middle East and Northern Africa is expected to reach $16.9 billion by 2020, making it a major export opportunity for Australian companies. It’s crucial that Australian producers and suppliers establish their reputation now to claim their share of this growing market.
You will learn the following from industry experts:
- The importance of the UAE for Australian food and agribusiness exports
- The different channels, and appropriate pricing structures, to break into the UAE
- Product labelling and regulations for the UAE
- How to develop a market entry strategy
- Plus, so much more…
Hosted by the NSW Trade & Investment, NSW Department of Industry.
Who should attend?
Exporters and companies considering export.
Register for this event.
Download the invitation for further information.