Navigating from potential to delivery: the India economic strategy
Learn about Australia's India Economic Strategy, gain insights on trade and investment and key sectors of opportunity for Australian business.
5 September 2018 - 5 September 2018
9am - 11am
Portside Centre, Level 5 Kent Street, Sydney
The NSW Department of Industry in partnership with Austrade and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade invite you to participate in a seminar on the future of the Australia-India economic relationship. Our expert speakers will discuss the strategy, trade and investment and opportunities across a range of sectors.
- HE Harinder Sidhu, Australian High Commissioner to India
- Ms Leonie Muldoon, Senior Trade Adviser and Investment Commissioner - South Asia, Austrade
- Senior representative from the NSW Government
- improve your India literacy and learn from India market experts on doing business in the country
- learn more about specific export opportunities for Australian businesses in education, agriculture, energy, resources, healthcare, financial services and infrastructure
- receive practical advice
Light refreshments will be served.
Places are limited - register now.
- Who should attend?
Businesses involved in:
- education and training
- agribusiness, food and wine
- resource and energy
- mining and METS
- healthcare, biotech and medical technologies
- fintech and financial services