Leading export growth into the ASEAN technology and innovation sector
The NSW Government invites you to learn about the technology and innovation opportunities in ASEAN markets. This seminar will provide expert tips on boosting your export capabilities.
- 15 March 2018 - 15 March 2018
- 12pm - 2:30pm
- Address Details
- Barangaroo Delivery Authority office, Level 27, AON Tower, 201 Kent Street, Sydney
This seminar is designed for businesses starting out on the export journey and those looking to consolidate their export knowledge.
The seminar will cover:
- welcome by the NSW Government
- overview on ASEAN technology and innovation sector
- tips on doing businesses in ASEAN markets
- export panel discussion featuring case studies in the ASEAN markets
- Ms Sally-Ann Watts, Senior Trade Commissioner, Indonesia and General Manager, ASEAN & Pacific (A/G)
- Mr Peter Mackey, Director, International Trade - NSW Trade and Investment
- Ms Mercy Simorangkir, Director, NSW Trade & Investment – Indonesia
- Ms Cherriyln Neo, Director, NSW Trade & Investment – Singapore
- Case study speaker – TBC
Who should attend?
- businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- aspiring and new exporters
- existing exporters that would like a refresher
Free (places are limited), register your interest and we will confirm your participation.
Register your interest for this event.