Introduction to exporting for the defence and aerospace sectors - Parramatta
This workshop aims to help aspiring and existing exporters in defence and aerospace sectors.
- 6 December 2017 - 6 December 2017
- 7:15am - 9:45am
NSW Department of Industry invites you to an Introduction to exporting workshop in Parramatta.
Designed for defence and aerospace businesses starting out on the export journey and those looking to consolidate their export knowledge, the workshop will provide expert tips on boosting your export capabilities.
The workshop will cover:
- keynote by Defence NSW
- updates from the Centre for Defence Industry Capability
- tips for export planning by Export Council Australia
- an interactive Q&A session
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters
- Existing exporters wanting an export refresher
This is a free event, but place are limited. A light breakfast will be served from 7.15am to 7.45am.
Register for this event.