Government assistance seminar - Hunter Valley
Hunter Valley Wine and Tourism Association and NSW Department of Industry invite you to learn from key government agencies, industry groups and service providers, about programs and assistance to support and grow your business.
- 16 November 2017 - 16 November 2017
- 10am - 12:30pm
- Address Details
- Tuscany Wine Estate, Mistletoe Ln & Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin
Session will cover presentations from:
- Hunter Valley Wine and Tourism Association
- Office of Regional Development – NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet
- NSW Trade and Investment
- Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (Efic)
- Austrade – Export Market Development Grants (EMDG)
- Jobs for NSW
- Training Services NSW
- Regional Development Australia (Hunter)
- HunterNet and Central Coast Industry Connect
- Food Innovation Australia (FIAL)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
After the presentations there will be opportunity to speak directly with representatives and obtain further information.
Who should attend?
- Wine growers
- Food and beverage companies
- New, potential and existing exporters
- Businesses wishing to hear about the latest programs and types of assistance available
This is a free event, but place are limited. Light refreshments will be provided.
Register by email to Sharon Foster by 13 November.
Download the invitation for further information.