Exporting to the US (Newcastle)
This workshop aims to help new and aspiring exporters gain a better understanding of doing business in the USA market and identify the export opportunities.
3 December 2018 - 3 December 2018
10:30am - 1pm
755 Hunter St, Newcastle West
The US market's world leading consumer demand is an attractive opportunity for Australian exporters, but it is highly competitive and diverse. Australia enjoys good market access advantages under the Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement and export opportunities exist in a range of sectors.
The workshop will cover:
- How to do business
- Market opportunities
- Export top tips
- Australia-US Free Trade Agreement
- Freight forwarding
- Grants and funding programs
- Austrade landing pad program
- Who should attend?
- New and aspiring exporters
- Existing exporters looking for the next opportunity and new markets
Free (places are limited)