Export opportunities in India
This seminar will provide expert tips on boosting your export capabilities to the Indian market.
- 31 May 2018 - 31 May 2018
- 7:45am - 9:45am
- Address Details
- Level 48 MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place Sydney NSW 2000
With a rapidly growing population India is expected to overtake China as the world's most populous nation. India's growing middle class is generating export opportunities in a range of sectors.
The seminar will cover:
- welcome by the NSW Government
- India: opportunities for NSW Businesses - by Rohit Manchanda - Trade & Investment Commissioner for India
- panel discussion: expert tips on doing business & Q&A
- Mr Rohit Manchanda - Trade & Investment Commissioner for India
- Ms Kylie Bell - Incoming Executive Director - Industry, Trade and Investment at NSW Department of Industry
- Mr Peter Mackey, Director, International Trade - NSW Trade and Investment
- Ms Cristina Talacko – Director, SalDoce Fine Foods (Case study speaker)
Who should attend?
- businesses looking to develop a growth plan into the Indian market
- new and aspiring exporters
- existing exporters looking for a refresher
Free, but places are limited.
Register your interest for this event.