Asia Free Trade Agreements Information Seminar - Parkes
Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia's North Asia Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with China (ChAFTA), Japan (JAEPA) and Korea (KAFTA).
- 17 November 2017 - 17 November 2017
- 10am - 12:30pm
- Address Details
- Parkes Leagues Club, The Pioneer Room, 194 Clarinda Street, Parkes
This interactive session will give you an opportunity to hear directly on the practical benefits that you may be able to realise from the FTAs.
- The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Minister for Small Business
- Michael Dean, FTA Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager Free Trade Agreement Program, Austrade
- Rob Harrison, Senior Export Adviser, TradeStart
- Grayson Wolfgang, Regional Manager, AusIndustry
- Sandra Hessel, Superbee Honey Factory
Who should attend?
Exporters and companies considering export.
This is a free event, but place are limited. A light networking lunch will be provided.
Register for this event.