Asia Free Trade Agreements Information Seminar - Dubbo
Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia's North Asia Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with China (ChAFTA), Japan (JAEPA) and Korea (KAFTA).
- 16 November 2017 - 16 November 2017
- 9am - 11:30am
- Address Details
- Dubbo RSL Club, Auditorium, 178 Brisbane Street, Dubbo
This interactive session will give you an opportunity to hear directly on the practical benefits that you may be able to realise from the FTAs.
- Mark Coulton MP, Federal Member for Parkes
- Michael Dean, Free Trade Agreement Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Elena Kirillova, State Director NSW and ACT, Austrade
- Sally Phillips, Manager Free Trade Agreement Program, Austrade
- Rob Harrison, Senior Export Adviser, TradeStart
- Local business case study
Who should attend?
Exporters and companies considering export.
This is a free event, but place are limited. A light networking lunch will be provided.
Register for this event.