ASEAN markets - opportunities for NSW businesses
The seminar will provide expert tips on boosting your export capabilities in ASEAN market.
- 31 May 2018 - 31 May 2018
- 12:30pm - 2pm
- Address Details
- Level 48 MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place Sydney NSW 2000
The Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) now attracts more global foreign direct investment than China in markets beyond the traditional focus on Singapore and Malaysia.
Join us for this panel discussion to hear from our expert speakers on:
- overview of current ASEAN markets
- emerging opportunities for exporting to fast-growing ASEAN markets
- starting or refreshing your business export strategy
- tips on doing business in ASEAN regions.
- Mercy Simorangkir, Director, NSW Trade & Investment – Indonesia
- Cherriyln Neo, Director, NSW Trade & Investment – Singapore
- David Albaiceta, Director, NSW Trade & Investment – Malaysia
- Case study speaker - Beau Leese, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Intersective
Who should attend?
- businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- aspiring exporters and new exporters
- existing exporters wanting an export refresher
Asialink Corporate Member/ Chairman’s Circle/ Leaders Program Alumni: $33
Non Member: $55
Register your interest for this event.