2018 Australia China Trade Summit (ACBC)
Hear from experts and industry leaders in agriculture, food and beverage, services and technology on the opportunities in China.
4 December 2018 - 4 December 2018
9am - 4pm
Four Seasons Hotel, 199 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
This is an exciting opportunity to hear from the Minister as well as a range of experts and industry leaders in food and agribusiness, covering food and beverages, services and technology.
While food and agribusiness will be the focus, event attendees will gain key insights and learnings from this significant trade sector to apply back to their business.
- Hear from Minister Blair about his recent trip to the China International Import Expo (CIIE) and the opportunities ahead for Australian businesses.
- Be updated with the latest news in the food and agribusiness, along with related services and technology.
- Network with peers from government, corporate and industry groups.
- Achieve critical insights about trends in the sector.
- Gain access to relevant networks and influencers.
- Take away key insights and learnings from other industries to apply to your business.
Ticket prices vary - please see event registration for further details.