Video and audio conditions
- Users are free to download, open and play our audio and video resources
- Users are free to download and store a copy of our audio and video resources on a mobile device for their own personal use or for the personal use of another person
- Bona-fide media organisations are free to download our audio and video resources and to broadcast all or part of a particular recording. Acknowledgement of the source would be appreciated.
- Journalists are encouraged to use our audio and video resources for background research and for the extraction of appropriate quotes.
- Users may freely create links to audio and video resources on the NSW Department of Industry website without prior permission. Where such a link embeds a resource so that it plays within the context of your website, it is a condition of use that the source and ownership of the resource is clearly evident on the page in which the resource is embedded.
You must not copy or republish our audio and video resources on any other website or audio and video sharing service without prior approval in writing from an authorised officer within the department.
The disclaimer for audio and video resources on this site is covered by our General Disclaimer Statement