Avalon Airshow 2019
The Australian International Airshow and Aerospace & Defence Exposition – AVALON 2019 is one of Asia-Pacific's most prestigious aviation and aerospace events and the most comprehensive aviation, aerospace and defence exposition in the southern hemisphere. It ran from 26 February – 3 March 2019 at the Avalon Airport, Geelong, Victoria.
AVALON 2019 presented a unique opportunity to showcase products, technologies and services to an informed target audience and to demonstrate a marketing presence in this vibrant and vital region.
The NSW contingent of defence companies exhibited on the Defence NSW stand (2G6) in the Aerospace Pavilion at the Avalon Airshow from 26 February – 1 March.
Co-exhibitors on the Defence NSW stand at Avalon 2019 ranged from large and diverse businesses such as Air Affairs Australia and Quickstep Holdings, to providers of specialised products and services such as Nupress Group and Australian Aerospace Engineering. A complete list of NSW companies co-exhibiting is below.
NSW Government sponsored defence industry co-exhibitors
- Thomas Global Systems (Defence), Sydney
- Nupress Group, Hunter
- Australian Aerospace Engineering, Riverina
- EOS Space, Queanbeyan
- Bohemia Interactive Australia, Hunter
- Jenkins Engineering Defence Systems (JEDS), Sydney
- Defcon Technologies, Queanbeyan
- Varley Group, Hunter
- Quickstep Holdings Limited, Sydney
- HunterNet Cooperative, Hunter
- Shoalhaven Defence Industry Group, Shoalhaven
- Air Affairs Australia, Nowra
- Raymax Applications, Sydney
- Defence Innovation Network, Statewide
Find out more about the capabilities we have on show at Avalon Airshow 2019:
NSW – A great place for Defence
Defence NSW is a dedicated team within the NSW Government working to create the conditions for sustainable, technologically advanced and globally competitive defence industries.
NSW aerospace industry capabilities
NSW is home to a highly innovative, competitive and technically sophisticated aerospace sector. With world-class research and development infrastructure.
Expressions of interest
Sign-up to receive updates for future events.
The Defence NSW stand will give your business a prime location to showcase your products and services and connect with domestic and international customers. Other benefits include:
- ongoing support for accessing new markets and developing your business
- on-stand support during the exhibition
- inclusion in the department’s marketing material.