Trade & Investment
NSW Trade & Investment works to grow the economy and create jobs across NSW by:
- Supporting NSW businesses to export their products and services
- Attracting international investment, and
- Increasing our global competitiveness.
Our Executive Team:
- Kylie Bell, Executive Director, Industry,Trade and Investment +61 (0)2 8222 4140
Our regional network:
Central Coast – Hunter Region
Sharon Foster, Ourimbah - +61 (0)408 408 141
Specialisation: Professional services, manufacturing
Central West Region
Brent Bannister, Orange - +61 (0)427 149 692
Specialisation: Horticulture, advanced manufacturing, food and beverage, water
Illawarra & South East Region
Rory McAlester, Nowra - +61 (0)409 555 715
Specialisation: Mining equipment, technology and services, defence, food and beverage, Japan, agribusiness
New England – North West
Rob Harrison, Tamworth - +61 (0)401 710 600
Specialisation: Food and beverage, aviation, textiles, agribusiness, China
North Coast Region
Gabrielle Oriel, Port Macquarie - +61 (0)419 213 075
Specialisation: Manufacturing, rail, dairy, marine, agribusiness, organics
Riverina - Murray Region
Wayne Murphy, Wagga Wagga - +61 (0)428 103 326
Specialisation: Agribusiness, wine, transport and logistics
Sydney - Metropolitan
Tania Panagoda, Sydney - +61 (0)438 404 827
Specialisation: Medical technology, advanced manufacturing, food and beverage, Middle East
- International trade works to create an export culture in NSW and support our businesses to export.
- StudyNSW works to grow the number of international students studying in NSW and to increase the student experience.
- International investments and markets co-ordinates the whole of government effort to attract international investors to NSW and to promote NSW strengths internationally.
- Our international network, located in China, Japan, USA, UK, Korea, India, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, work to provide market intelligence to our businesses and support connections being made between NSW and our priority international markets.