Contact us

For general enquiries

For Crown land enquiries

For hearing or speech impaired

For translator and interpreter services

  • Phone 13 14 50 and ask them to call us on 02 9338 6600.

For compliments, complaints or suggestions

  • Use our online feedback form – the widget is on the right hand side of this page. You can provide details of your compliment, complaint  or suggestion, and your feedback will be sent to the right team for action.
  • Find out more about our complaints handling process.

Engagement and questions

Members of the public may participate in the development of NSW Government policy by engaging with public consultation hosted on the Have Your Say community engagement portal.