Sisters Dreaming Indigenous Resources
- P.O Box 4043,
- Tracey Van Oploo
- 0447 285 268
- (02) 4443 7068
Sisters Dreaming is an Indigenous business committed to producing quality products to support the teaching and learning of our culture for all children. These motivating resources are designed for: • Early Childhood Centres, home and playgroup centres • Preschools, schools, TAFE and Universities • Transition to School Programs • Programs promoting early learning Our products include puzzles, dominoes, group games, felt stories, finger puppets, memory games, card games, sequencing cards, hand painted clap sticks and alphabet and number resources.
Sisters Dreaming Indigenous Resources assist teachers to:
• Educate and motivate all children to learn about Aboriginal Australia.
• Implement an Aboriginal perspective in their daily programs.
• Enhance self-esteem and cultural identity for Aboriginal children.
• Provide opportunities for participation in co-operative play: talking, listening and attending, waiting a turn, sharing, contributing, responding appropriately and following directions.
• Present “hands on” learning tools that are both attractive and challenging.
We want Aboriginal children to know that their culture is valued and appreciated and for them to feel good about themselves and their heritage.
It is hoped that by using our resources a positive learning environment will be created engaging the children, thus improving learning outcomes.
All graphics are designed by an Aboriginal artist and resources are attractive, fun and durable.
Sisters Dreaming also run parent workshops which consist of using the everyday environment to develop your child’s early literacy and numeracy skills and learning how to play the games produced by Sisters Dreaming.
Visit our website to browse our full product range and to safely purchase online.
- 74 388 326 400
- Year Established