- PO Box 626,
- Russell Dawson
- 0403 313 829
Koomurri Management is a leading entertainment operator. With 30 years experience, the company’s world class Indigenous didgeridoo masters, artists, performers and dancers deliver programs in Aboriginal performance at major events internationally, public festivals and private shows. The team also offers various educational programs and workshops for team building and raising cultural awareness.
Koomurri engages a vast range of professional Indigenous didgeridoo masters and dancers. The Koomurri performers come from many different Aboriginal nations, enabling the team to showcase different dance, music and vocal styles. Koomurri also offers a traditional bush tucker experience at events, as an optional extra.
Koomurri has performed at the following international and local venues:
• NSW Parliament 1st Nations NSW Acknowledgement
• Australian Embassy Paris, France
• Australian Embassy Beirut, Lebanon
• AusTrade Tokyo, Japan
• Fifa World Cup Festival 2006 Berlin, Frankfurt & Dusseldorf Germany
• Opening Ceremony 2007 Rugby World Cup France
• Festival Ovale, France
• Opening and Closing Ceremony, Sydney 2000 Olympiad
• Athens 2004 Olympiad
• AFL Indigenous Round 2009 & 2010, Sydney Swans
• The Rainbow Serpent and a tour of South America for Aboriginal Arts and Culture.
Koomurri Management also conducts local educational workshops and team building programs for corporate bodies, conferences, schools, sporting bodies, community organisations and in pre schools, primary schools, secondary schools (private and public), TAFE colleges and Universities,.
“Go walkabout” through the website and select a package that best suit your needs, from the different sectors and services.
- Year Established