KENJARHY Aboriginal Mining Services
- 207 Canobolas Rd,
- Brad Draper
- 0407 677 339
- 02 6361 1721
KENJARHY is a 100% owned and operated Aboriginal company delivering services within the mining/civil and resources sectors.
We are currently based within Western NSW, with immediate plans to grow our operation into southern and northern Queensland.
We are committed to:
- providing employment and structured training within the mining/civil and resources sectors for Aboriginal people.
- generating and supporting sustainable direct employment opportunities and outcomes.
- developing indirect business and employment opportunities through joint ventures partnerships with selected companies.
- ensuring Aboriginal people share in the prosperity, at a local level, being generated by the resources sector within their communities.
- assisting the resources sector to meet the ever changing demands for labour, and customising training to suit those needs.
Our service is reliable, efficient and cost effective.
We take pride in building long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders on projects.
Our clients respect that we create operational awareness that demonstrates caring for “Our Land and Our Environment”.
For further information please visit our website or view the attached document.
- 82 141 978 818
- Year Established