Gurehlgam Corp Ltd
- 18-26 Victoria St,
- Kenn Payne
- 02 6642 8677
- 02 6642 1195
Gurehlgam is an Aboriginal owned and run community services NFP which delivers services to communities along the North and Mid North Coast of NSW.
Our current programs are:
- The Many Rivers Family Violence Prevention Legal Service covering the Nambucca, Macleay and Hastings river valleys on the mid north coast.
- The Aboriginal Family Wellbeing Service based in Coffs Harbour catering the needs of that community with a focus on children. AFWS delivers safety programs to primary schools in the Coffs area.
- The Specialist Homelessness Service in the Clarence valley, in consortium with On Track Community Services.
- The Strong Aboriginal Youth program in Grafton aimed at helping youth at risk of self-harm.
- The Clarence Valley Aboriginal Healing Centre providing a holistic approach to community wellbeing.
- Gurehlgam is now the owner of the Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre in Corindi, north of Coffs Harbour. YACC comprises the Nuralamee convention centre, the Wadjar Aboriginal regional gallery and the Jalumbo heritage collection representing the research belonging to the northern Gumbaynggirr people.
- 91 103 222 411
- Year Established
Page link: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/buy-from-nsw/suppliers-in-nsw/aboriginal-business-directory/business/gurehlgam-corp-ltd