Dice Renascent Pty Ltd
- Level 1, 209 Lords Place,
- Grant Bryan or Raymond Pratt
- 1300 080 885
An Indigenous owned entity, specialising in construction, refurbishment and fitout work, with a national delivery model. Operating within the framework of ISO 9001-2001, ISO 14001, AS/NZS 4801 Management Systems and OFSC Accreditation (Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner).
We are a construction, refurbishment and fit out business, with a national delivery model.
We take pride in our ability to deliver tailored solutions, designed to meet our client’s specific needs, leading to increased asset utilisation, whilst still maintaining our commitment to the improvement of the community and landscape around us.
We have been involved in the commercial, industrial, government, aged care, childcare, hospitality, multi-residential, retail, healthcare and numerous other commercial sectors for quite some time now, and have delivered many outstanding projects, both nationally and regionally.
We also bring the following key benefits:
- Indigenous engagement with measurable KPIs, that meets and exceeds Government IPP requirements.
- Supply Nation Certified.
- Dice Renascent utilises Renascent Australia’s 21 years of construction industry experience.
- A tried and tested business model, developed for both national and regional delivery.
- Proven risk mitigation processes.
- Internal measurable IPP.
- A certified Management System policy framework; WHS, QA, Environmental, Indigenous Engagement and Industrial Relations.
- We operate within the framework and systems that comply with OFSC accreditation (Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner).
ORANGE (Head Office)
Level 1, 209 Lords Place
Level 4, 174 Pacific Hwy
St Leonards NSW 2065
- 39 608 262 540
- Year Established