Newsagents Assistance Fund
The Newsagents Assistance Fund assists eligible agents to update their NSW Lotteries retail image and fit-out to align with the NSW Lotteries brand.
Newsagents Assistance Fund Guidelines:
- The Newsagents Assistance Fund is available to NSW Lotteries Agents that were active on 30 January 2015 (Eligible Agents)
- Payments will be made by direct deposit against NSW Lotteries ;outlet numbers for the Eligible Agents.
- One payment of up to $10,000 will be made per Eligible Agent
- The payment is not to exceed the cost of the fit-out as required by NSW Lotteries
- Payment will be processed upon receipt of the following documents
- Payment will be processed by the Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner within 14 days of receiving a valid Receipt and Audit Certificate
If you have any questions about the Newsagents Assistance Fund please call 1300 795 534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of the PDF application form and supporting documents can be posted to GPO Box 5477, Sydney NSW 2001.