Grants & assistance for businesses
The NSW Government offers numerous services for businesses wanting to launch or expand in New South Wales.
Launching or expanding a business requires accurate research. NSW Government can provide up-to-date information the costs of doing business in the state, plus figures that benchmark NSW's economy, growth and trade against the other states.
Networks and supply chains
When you're ready to begin business discussions, we can arrange meetings with potential partners, supply chain networks and regulators. If you have licensing, tax or regulatory questions, we can introduce you to the relevant parties.
If you're scouting for a new site, we can suggest possible locations to suit the specific needs of your business.
How we help regional NSW
NSW Government delivers a range of services and programs to help businesses in regional NSW including:
- Jobs for NSW: offers financial assistance to significant regional investment projects.
- Jobs Action Plan (Payroll Tax Rebate Scheme): offers payroll tax rebates to companies that create new jobs – including businesses in regional NSW.
- Central West Jobs Action Plan: offers support to businesses in NSW's central-west region to adapt to the structural adjustments currently taking place.
- Aboriginal Business Development: provides an Aboriginal Business Development Service that aims to enhance the sustainability and growth potential of Aboriginal enterprises including an Aboriginal Business Directory.
- Mobile Black Spot Program: is delivering improved mobile network coverage and fixing black spots in regional areas.
- Resources for Regions: provides funding to infrastructure projects that will improve local infrastructure in regional areas affected by mining operations.
NSW Government also supports Regional Development Australia - a joint initiative by Australia's Commonwealth and state governments that helps businesses access financial and other assistance to develop regional projects.
With 13 offices located around the state, we'd be delighted to discuss how we can help your business thrive in regional NSW. Contact our Office of Regional Development by emailing email@example.com.