Join us at Land Forces 2016
20 January 2016
Applications are now open to co-exhibit with NSW Department of Industry at Land Forces 2016 on 6-8 September at the Adelaide Convention Centre, South Australia.
NSW Department of Industry is hosting a stand to provide NSW companies with the opportunity to showcase their capabilities before thousands of national and international companies.
Land Forces 2016 is the premier land defence trade show for the region. The exhibition and conference program bring together key industry, defence and government decision-makers from Australia, Asia, the Pacific and around the world.
- Partnering with the NSW Government through NSW Department of Industry
- Prime location on the NSW Pavilion
- An exclusive space for you to showcase your products and services
- Power, lighting and storage space
- Stand graphics including your logo and branding
- Inclusion in departmental marketing including media releases, editorial content and exhibitor guide
- Pre-event briefing on how to maximise your presence at the show
- On stand support during the exhibition by NSW Department of Industry
Co-exhibitor stand package: $3,600 + GST per exhibitor.
How to apply
To apply, complete and submit an online application form by Friday 24 February.
For more information about the event visit the Land Forces website
If you have an enquiry about this opportunity please contact Graham Bulless on 02 9338 6757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can contact your local NSW Department of Industry office:
- Albury: 02 6051 7722
- Armidale: 02 6771 3284
- Central Coast: 02 4340 8700
- Dubbo: 02 6883 3100
- Lismore: 02 6622 6145
- Newcastle: 02 4908 7333
- Nowra: 02 4428 9126
- Orange: 02 6360 8400
- Port Macquarie: 02 6583 5647
- Tamworth: 02 6766 1360
- Wagga Wagga: 02 6921 6422
- Wollongong: 02 4222 8338