Macquarie University is supporting innovation and business by bringing together small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs), entrepreneurs, startups who want to scale up, government agencies and corporates from all areas of industry.
Under this Program, the University is:
- establishing a co-working space
- providing regional activities and events
- providing entrepreneur training
- providing intrapreneurship training for industry and government staff
- providing access to expertise and technical equipment
- allowing access, support and opportunities from this extensive and diverse network
The University isoffering early stage pre-incubation entrepreneur training, networking events, community engagement, regional programs and support for follow-on incubation of startups.
Located within the Macquarie Park Innovation District, the Innovation Hub offers a unique opportunity to connect with corporate partners, cutting edge researchers, entrepreneurs, Macquarie University staff, alumni and students.
NSW TechVouchers is a program adopted by Macquarie University, where businesses can partner with the University to access research, expertise, facilities and equipment. For more information, visit the TechVouchers webpage.