Australian Catholic University
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is collaborating with emerging small to medium enterprises (SMEs) to share resources, knowledge, research and expertise through ACU Collaborate Plus.
Under the Program, ACU Collaborate Plus is establishing multidisciplinary collaborative spaces in Strathfield and North Sydney, to facilitate sustainable partnerships with organisations.
The purpose of the collaborative spaces is:
- supporting and strengthening local networks of entrepreneurs, SMEs and industry
- enhancing innovation in product and process development
- assisting in developing suitable organisational practices through access to research and disciplinary expertise
- providing access to resources through work integrated learning opportunities for SMEs
- The University will facilitate technical collaboration with participants to access experts through seminars and workshops, personal engagement and access to relevant publications
The University is facilitating technical collaboration with participants to access experts through seminars and workshops, personal engagement and access to relevant publications.
The University is providing project support incentives for collaborative start-ups including advice on business plans, compliance and regulations, financial management, marketing programs, insurance and legal structures and risk assessments through innovation mentors, academic and business partners. SMEs can also partner with the University to access research and expertise.
NSW TechVouchers is a program adopted by ACU, where businesses can partner with the University to access research, expertise, facilities and equipment.